FORT RECUP, the first associative project of Recup Paris is located at Fort d’Aubervilliers, a former military fort on the outskirts of Paris.
Its ambition is to create a laboratory of local solutions and a community platform committed to the new challenges of sustainable urban development.
Fort Recup is:
- A 120m2 coworking space in an old military bunker completely refurbished, a unique and inspiring place
- The rental of atypical and modular spaces for public and private events: seminars, shoots, exhibitions …
- The organization, by a committed community, of associative events around sustainable urban development
Our mission :
- Gather and animate a community of actors around sustainable urban development
- To create sustainable local solutions in response to the economic, social and environmental challenges of the Greater Paris region.
- Inform the general public through events organized by the community.
Visit the project website at www.fortrecup.com.